Book your MKE to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to CHA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Chattanooga (MKE to CHA)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MKE to CHA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Chattanooga in 2009 was 93.42%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Chattanooga.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 139 passengers from MKE to CHA in 2009.
- There were 278 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Chattanooga in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Chattanooga, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to CHA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 298 seats were available on flights from MKE to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 278 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to CHA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.