Book your MKE to CYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Cheyenne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and CYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Cheyenne Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to CYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cheyenne (CYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cheyenne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to CYS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Cheyenne (MKE to CYS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Cheyenne in 2009 was 92.98%.
- 228 seats were available on flights from MKE to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 212 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to CYS that year.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 149 passengers from MKE to CYS in 2009.
- There were 212 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Cheyenne in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to CYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Cheyenne from Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Cheyenne.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to CYS for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Cheyenne, WY.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to CYS in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)