Book your MKE to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Chicago (MKE to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Chicago in 2009 was 76.04%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 74,642 passengers from MKE to ORD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Flight #7118, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 71 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Chicago.
- Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Chicago from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to ORD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 210,427 seats were available on flights from MKE to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 161,190 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight between MKE and ORD takes about 21 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 14 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Chicago is 67 miles.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Chicago, IL takes about 21 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Chicago.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, American Airlines, UNITED, US Airways, Lufthansa, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Continental Airlines, Mexicana, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, USA 3000 offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED operated flights from MKE to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 161,190 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Chicago in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)