Book your MKE to LUK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and LUK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to LUK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to LUK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Cincinnati (MKE to LUK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Cincinnati in 2009 was 58%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Milwaukee, WI to Cincinnati, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to LUK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to LUK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 29 passengers from MKE to LUK in 2009.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Cincinnati in 2009.
- 223 seats were available on flights from MKE to LUK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to LUK that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MKE to LUK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Cincinnati from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milwaukee to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.