to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 176 seats were available on flights from MKE to CKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to CKB that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to CKB in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Clarksburg.
- Comair carried a total of 69 passengers from MKE to CKB in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MKE to CKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Clarksburg in 2009 was 63.98%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Clarksburg from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Comair, Air Uganda offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Clarksburg, WV.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to CKB for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Clarksburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)