to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Dallas in 2009 was 82.75%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Dallas, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Dallas from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- 164 seats were available on flights from MKE to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to DAL that year.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to DAL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 96 passengers from MKE to DAL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Dallas.
- Air Canada operated flights from MKE to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mall of America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.