Book your MKE to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to DFW Route Map
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Dallas (MKE to DFW)
- The shortest flight between MKE and DFW takes about 129 minutes.
- Republic Airlines, American Eagle, Midwest Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Dallas, TX.
- 162,422 seats were available on flights from MKE to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,858 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to DFW that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Dallas.
- Flight #3250, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Dallas in 2009 was 77.24%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Dallas is 853 miles.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 49,285 passengers from MKE to DFW in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Dallas.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Dallas.
- There were 122,858 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Dallas in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from MKE to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to DFW in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Dallas from Midwest Airlines is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 99 seats.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Dallas, TX takes about 129 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)