Book your MKE to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to DTW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Detroit (MKE to DTW)
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Detroit.
- The shortest flight between MKE and DTW takes about 45 minutes.
- 247,595 seats were available on flights from MKE to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 185,528 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to DTW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Detroit in 2009 was 71.78%.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Detroit, MI takes about 45 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Detroit is 238 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, US Airways, Compass Airlines, USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Detroit, MI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to DTW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to DTW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #7314, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 185,205 passengers from MKE to DTW in 2009.
- There were 185,528 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Detroit in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)