Book your MKE to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to YIP Route Map
Looking for Corpus Christi Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tulsa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Seaside Heights you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Detroit (MKE to YIP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milwaukee to Detroit.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Detroit in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 1 passengers from MKE to YIP in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MKE to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Detroit in 2009 was 0.66%.
- 608 seats were available on flights from MKE to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to YIP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Milwaukee, WI to Detroit, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)