Book your MKE to FNT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Flint airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and FNT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Bishop Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to FNT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to FNT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Flint (MKE to FNT)
- The shortest flight between MKE and FNT takes about 35 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Flint, MI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Flint.
- There were 25,310 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Flint in 2009.
- Skywest Air, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Flint, MI.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Flint is 211 miles.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Flint.
- Flight #2710, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Flint.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Flint from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Flint in 2009 was 53.85%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to FNT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Flint.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to FNT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 18,478 passengers from MKE to FNT in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MKE to FNT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 49,790 seats were available on flights from MKE to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,310 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to FNT that year.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Flint, MI takes about 35 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)