Book your MKE to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to HOU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to HOU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Houston (MKE to HOU)
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to HOU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Houston, TX.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 51 passengers from MKE to HOU in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MKE to HOU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Houston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Houston from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Houston, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 216 seats were available on flights from MKE to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to HOU that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to HOU for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Houston in 2009 was 43.7%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including King of Prussia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.