Book your MKE to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Houston (MKE to IAH)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Houston is 984 miles.
- Flight #2349, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Houston.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MKE to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Houston.
- 81,146 seats were available on flights from MKE to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,679 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to IAH that year.
- There were 70,679 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Houston in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MKE and IAH takes about 146 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Houston, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to IAH in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 80 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Houston in 2009 was 78.06%.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Houston, TX takes about 146 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 70,518 passengers from MKE to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)