Book your MKE to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to LAX
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Los Angeles (MKE to LAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Los Angeles from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Frontier, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Greenland, Delta Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Los Angeles.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Los Angeles is 1756 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Los Angeles in 2009 was 77.38%.
- The shortest flight between MKE and LAX takes about 235 minutes.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Los Angeles, CA takes about 239 minutes.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 49,759 passengers from MKE to LAX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to LAX in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 88,193 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #652, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Los Angeles.
- 110,394 seats were available on flights from MKE to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,193 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to LAX for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 74 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Manila and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Missoula Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.