Book your MKE to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to SDF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including National Mall MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Louisville (MKE to SDF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to SDF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Louisville in 2009 was 44.53%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Louisville from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 4,625 passengers from MKE to SDF in 2009.
- There were 4,729 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Louisville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Louisville.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Louisville, KY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MKE to SDF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 9,538 seats were available on flights from MKE to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,729 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to SDF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)