Book your MKE to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to MEM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Memphis (MKE to MEM)
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Memphis, TN.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Memphis.
- There were 69,403 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 47,190 passengers from MKE to MEM in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to MEM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MKE and MEM takes about 88 minutes.
- 83,368 seats were available on flights from MKE to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,403 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to MEM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Memphis is 556 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Memphis.
- Flight #1148, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Memphis.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Memphis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Memphis in 2009 was 79.93%.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Memphis, TN takes about 88 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)