Book your MKE to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Nashville (MKE to BNA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Nashville in 2009 was 58.02%.
- Skywest Air, Chautauqua Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Nashville, TN.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MKE to BNA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Nashville.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Nashville, TN takes about 70 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Nashville.
- The shortest flight between MKE and BNA takes about 70 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Nashville.
- 43,553 seats were available on flights from MKE to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,568 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to BNA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to BNA in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to BNA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Nashville from Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Flight #2585, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Nashville.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Nashville is 475 miles.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 21,374 passengers from MKE to BNA in 2009.
- There were 25,568 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Nashville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Holocaust Museum you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.