Book your MKE to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to LGA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to LGA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to New York (MKE to LGA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to LGA for Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to New York, NY takes about 103 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to LGA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Midwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, Frontier, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to New York, NY.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 95,786 passengers from MKE to LGA in 2009.
- 287,518 seats were available on flights from MKE to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207,444 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to LGA that year.
- There were 207,444 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MKE and LGA takes about 103 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to New York in 2009 was 71.87%.
- Flight #514, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to New York.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to New York.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to New York, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and New York from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and New York is 738 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)