Book your MKE to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to OMA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Omaha (MKE to OMA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Omaha from Midwest Airlines is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 99 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Omaha in 2009 was 64.29%.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Omaha.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Omaha, NE takes about 67 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Omaha is 426 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Omaha.
- Skywest Air, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Omaha, NE.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to OMA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Omaha.
- 88,977 seats were available on flights from MKE to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,630 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to OMA that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 27,891 passengers from MKE to OMA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to OMA for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 57,630 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Omaha in 2009.
- Flight #2557, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to OMA in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between MKE and OMA takes about 67 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.