Book your MKE to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to SFB Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Des Moines? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Orlando (MKE to SFB)
- There were 172 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Orlando in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Milwaukee, WI to Orlando, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to SFB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to SFB for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Orlando in 2009 was 99.42%.
- 173 seats were available on flights from MKE to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to SFB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MKE to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 172 passengers from MKE to SFB in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milwaukee to Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Orlando from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)