Book your MKE to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Philadelphia (MKE to PHL)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 47,555 passengers from MKE to PHL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Philadelphia in 2009 was 69.19%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to PHL in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MKE to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Philadelphia.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Philadelphia is 690 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Philadelphia.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Philadelphia.
- The shortest flight between MKE and PHL takes about 100 minutes.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Philadelphia, PA takes about 100 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- Skywest Air, Air Wisconsin, Frontier, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Uganda, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Philadelphia, PA.
- Flight #2562, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Philadelphia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to PHL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 82,411 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Philadelphia in 2009.
- 111,973 seats were available on flights from MKE to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82,411 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to PHL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)