Book your MKE to PVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and PVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to PVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Vallarta (PVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Vallarta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to PVR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta (MKE to PVR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Puerto Vallarta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Puerto Vallarta from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MKE to PVR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 4,505 seats were available on flights from MKE to PVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,487 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to PVR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta in 2009 was 79.76%.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 3,359 passengers from MKE to PVR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 3,487 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to PVR in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to PVR for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)