to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Puerto Vallarta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Puerto Vallarta from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MKE to PVR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 4,505 seats were available on flights from MKE to PVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,487 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to PVR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta in 2009 was 79.76%.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 3,359 passengers from MKE to PVR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 3,487 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to PVR in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to PVR for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.