to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Punta Cana.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MKE to PUJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Punta Cana in 2009 was 81.54%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Punta Cana from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- There were 4,611 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Punta Cana in 2009.
- USA 3000, North American Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 5,712 seats were available on flights from MKE to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,611 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to PUJ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to PUJ in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 4,314 passengers from MKE to PUJ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to PUJ for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Edinburgh and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wailea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.