Book your MKE to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to SBN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to South Bend (MKE to SBN)
- 126 seats were available on flights from MKE to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to SBN that year.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to South Bend in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to SBN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Milwaukee, WI to South Bend, IN.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 42 passengers from MKE to SBN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to South Bend, IN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and South Bend from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MKE to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to South Bend in 2009 was 55.26%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milwaukee to South Bend.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.