Book your MKE to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to St. Louis (MKE to STL)
- There were 62,103 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to St. Louis in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MKE and STL takes about 54 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and St. Louis.
- AirTran Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines, USA 3000, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to St. Louis, MO.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MKE to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to St. Louis, MO takes about 55 minutes.
- American Eagle, AirTran Airways, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Milwaukee to St. Louis.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to St. Louis in 2009 was 64.07%.
- 94,501 seats were available on flights from MKE to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,103 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to STL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 25,578 passengers from MKE to STL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and St. Louis is 317 miles.
- Flight #3064, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hampton Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.