Book your MKE to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to DCA Route Map
Looking for Anaheim Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oslo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to DCA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Washington, DC (MKE to DCA)
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Washington, DC takes about 86 minutes.
- Flight #221, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Washington.
- 187,572 seats were available on flights from MKE to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,021 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to DCA that year.
- Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines, AirTran Airways, Frontier offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Washington from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The shortest flight between MKE and DCA takes about 86 minutes.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to DCA for Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 74 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Washington, DC in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 130,021 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Washington in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 48,020 passengers from MKE to DCA in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Washington is 634 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Washington in 2009 was 70.1%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Washington.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to DCA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)