to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to ALO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Waterloo from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Waterloo, IA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to ALO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MKE to ALO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)