Book your MKE to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to SPS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Wichita Falls (MKE to SPS)
- American Eagle operated flights from MKE to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to SPS in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 85.91%.
- 556 seats were available on flights from MKE to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 474 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to SPS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Wichita Falls from Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Eagle, Frontier offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Wichita Falls, TX.
- There were 474 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 208 passengers from MKE to SPS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Wichita Falls.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)