to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 59%.
- Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- Comair carried a total of 38 passengers from MKE to AVP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Wilkes Barre from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Wilkes Barre.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to AVP for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MKE to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to AVP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to AVP in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from MKE to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 59 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Zihuatanejo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.