Book your MSP to ABR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Aberdeen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ABR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Aberdeen Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ABR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Aberdeen (ABR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aberdeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ABR Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Aberdeen Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to ABR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Aberdeen (MSP to ABR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Aberdeen, SD in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Aberdeen, SD.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to ABR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Aberdeen from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 212 seats were available on flights from MSP to ABR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ABR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Aberdeen in 2009 was 86%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 43 passengers from MSP to ABR in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Aberdeen.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ABR in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ABR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Aberdeen in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)