Book your MSP to AMS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Amsterdam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and AMS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Schiphol with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to AMS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to AMS Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Schiphol.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to AMS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Amsterdam (MSP to AMS)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 236,639 passengers from MSP to AMS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Amsterdam.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- There were 236,639 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Amsterdam in 2009.
- 270,857 seats were available on flights from MSP to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 236,639 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to AMS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to AMS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to AMS for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 255 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to AMS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Amsterdam in 2009 was 88.62%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Amsterdam from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 299 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)