Book your MSP to ATW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Appleton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ATW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Outagamie County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ATW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ATW Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Outagamie County Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to ATW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Appleton (MSP to ATW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Appleton in 2009 was 75.25%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ATW in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Appleton, WI.
- Flight #3932, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Appleton.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Appleton.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Appleton, WI takes about 41 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Appleton.
- There were 18,621 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Appleton in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ATW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 24,352 seats were available on flights from MSP to ATW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,621 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ATW that year.
- Comair operated flights from MSP to ATW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Appleton, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Appleton is 236 miles.
- The shortest flight between MSP and ATW takes about 39 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Appleton from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Appleton.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,591 passengers from MSP to ATW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Pacifica CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.