Book your MSP to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Atlanta (MSP to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.73%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 657,205 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Atlanta from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- Flight #2045, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Atlanta.
- 843,527 seats were available on flights from MSP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 657,205 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ATL that year.
- The shortest flight between MSP and ATL takes about 112 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Atlanta, GA takes about 117 minutes.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 469,455 passengers from MSP to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Atlanta is 906 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MSP to ATL using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Santa Barbara? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santa Barbara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Deadwood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.