Book your MSP to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to BWI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Airfare and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to BWI
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Baltimore (MSP to BWI)
- Flight #198, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Baltimore.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Baltimore.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Baltimore is 936 miles.
- The shortest flight between MSP and BWI takes about 119 minutes.
- There were 130,251 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Baltimore in 2009 was 82.36%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Baltimore.
- 158,646 seats were available on flights from MSP to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,251 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to BWI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Baltimore, MD takes about 119 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to BWI using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 124,946 passengers from MSP to BWI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to BWI for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to BWI in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Baltimore.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Delta Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Baltimore, MD.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)