Book your MSP to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to BGR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Bangor (MSP to BGR)
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Bangor, ME takes about 146 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Bangor from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 171 passengers from MSP to BGR in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Bangor.
- There were 287 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Bangor in 2009.
- 324 seats were available on flights from MSP to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 287 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to BGR that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to BGR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Bangor in 2009 was 89.52%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to BGR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to BGR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Bangor, ME in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Bangor.
- The shortest flight between MSP and BGR takes about 146 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Bangor, ME.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Bangor is 1194 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Bangor.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)