Book your MSP to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to BED Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Bedford (MSP to BED)
- Air Greenland carried a total of 47 passengers from MSP to BED in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Bedford in 2009 was 69.12%.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Bedford in 2009.
- 68 seats were available on flights from MSP to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to BED that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MSP to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Bedford, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Bedford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to BED for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)