Book your MSP to BZN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Bozeman airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and BZN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Gallatin Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to BZN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bozeman (BZN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bozeman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to BZN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Niagara Falls and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dorney Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Gallatin Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to BZN
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Bozeman (MSP to BZN)
- Flight #2273, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Bozeman.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to BZN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Bozeman, MT takes about 136 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Bozeman, MT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Bozeman.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Bozeman.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 40,136 passengers from MSP to BZN in 2009.
- 88,296 seats were available on flights from MSP to BZN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,204 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to BZN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to BZN in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Bozeman from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The shortest flight between MSP and BZN takes about 128 minutes.
- There were 72,204 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Bozeman in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Bozeman, MT.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Bozeman in 2009 was 80.01%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to BZN for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Bozeman.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Bozeman is 874 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)