Book your MSP to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to CUN
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Cancun (MSP to CUN)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to CUN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 72,707 passengers from MSP to CUN in 2009.
- There were 94,437 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Cancun in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Cancun in 2009 was 82.11%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to CUN for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 129 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Aeromexico offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Cancun from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- 113,165 seats were available on flights from MSP to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,437 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to CUN that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Cancun.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to CUN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Asheville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Outer Banks and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jekyll Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.