Book your MSP to CPR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Casper airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and CPR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Natrona County Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to CPR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Casper (CPR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Casper on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to CPR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Casper (MSP to CPR)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1,469 passengers from MSP to CPR in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Casper, WY takes about 100 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to CPR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Casper, WY.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Casper.
- There were 1,744 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Casper in 2009.
- 4,404 seats were available on flights from MSP to CPR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,744 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to CPR that year.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to CPR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to CPR in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Casper in 2009 was 47.76%.
- Flight #2131, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Casper.
- The shortest flight between MSP and CPR takes about 100 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Casper, WY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Casper.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Casper from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Casper.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Casper is 674 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hot Springs SD you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.