Book your MSP to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to CID Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Airfare and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including London Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Eastern Iowa.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to CID
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids (MSP to CID)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Cedar Rapids is 221 miles.
- The shortest flight between MSP and CID takes about 37 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to CID for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Cedar Rapids, IA takes about 37 minutes.
- Flight #3657, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids.
- There were 17,928 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Cedar Rapids from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to CID in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 50.67%.
- 32,246 seats were available on flights from MSP to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,928 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to CID that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,522 passengers from MSP to CID in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Cedar Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)