Book your MSP to CMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Champaign airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and CMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to CMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to CMI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Champaign (MSP to CMI)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from MSP to CMI in 2009.
- There were 209 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Champaign in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to CMI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Champaign in 2009 was 67.77%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Champaign.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to CMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to CMI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 332 seats were available on flights from MSP to CMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 209 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to CMI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Champaign from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Champaign, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Champaign, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)