Book your MSP to STT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Charlotte Amalie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and STT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Cyril E. King with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to STT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte Amalie (STT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte Amalie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to STT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Charlotte Amalie (MSP to STT)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to STT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Charlotte Amalie from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MSP to STT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to STT for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)