Book your MSP to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to CLT
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Charlotte (MSP to CLT)
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte, NC takes about 120 minutes.
- 235,765 seats were available on flights from MSP to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 188,158 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Charlotte in 2009 was 78.31%.
- There were 188,158 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Charlotte in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Charlotte is 930 miles.
- The shortest flight between MSP and CLT takes about 117 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Charlotte.
- US Airways carried a total of 109,395 passengers from MSP to CLT in 2009.
- Flight #1568, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlanta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Los Angeles today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.