Book your MSP to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MDW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Chicago (MSP to MDW)
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Chicago is 349 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlink, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MDW takes about 63 minutes.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Chicago, IL takes about 64 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MDW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MDW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 176,593 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Chicago in 2009.
- 337,178 seats were available on flights from MSP to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176,593 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MDW that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Chicago in 2009 was 50.41%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1540, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Chicago.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MDW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 117,368 passengers from MSP to MDW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Chicago from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.