Book your MSP to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to COS Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Colorado Springs CO.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to COS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Colorado Springs (MSP to COS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 77.37%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 468 passengers from MSP to COS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Colorado Springs from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- There were 689 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- 882 seats were available on flights from MSP to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 689 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to COS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to COS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Colorado Springs, CO.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to COS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to COS for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Colorado Springs.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)