to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 96 passengers from MSP to DAL in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Dallas, TX.
- There were 244 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Dallas in 2009 was 85.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Dallas from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Dallas.
- Air Canada operated flights from MSP to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to DAL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 336 seats were available on flights from MSP to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 244 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to DAL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston SC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best London Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.