Book your MSP to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to DAY
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Dayton (MSP to DAY)
- Flight #5095, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Dayton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Dayton from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Dayton.
- The shortest flight between MSP and DAY takes about 77 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Dayton.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to DAY in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Dayton, OH.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Dayton, OH takes about 79 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Dayton in 2009 was 86.8%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Dayton.
- Comair operated flights from MSP to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 13,148 passengers from MSP to DAY in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Dayton is 574 miles.
- There were 21,718 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Dayton in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to DAY for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 25,662 seats were available on flights from MSP to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,718 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to DAY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)