Book your MSP to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Denver (MSP to DEN)
- UNITED operated flights from MSP to DEN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 649,470 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Denver in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Denver in 2009 was 75.52%.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Denver, CO takes about 100 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Denver.
- Flight #2285, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Denver.
- Northwest Airlines, Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Denver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Denver from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to DEN for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Denver is 680 miles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 297,297 passengers from MSP to DEN in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and DEN takes about 99 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Denver.
- 804,670 seats were available on flights from MSP to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 649,396 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to DEN that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Frontier, UNITED, Shuttle America, Midwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Air Canada, Air Uganda offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Denver, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to DEN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahrain Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.