Book your MSP to EAU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Eau Claire airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and EAU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Chippewa Valley Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to EAU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eau Claire (EAU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eau Claire on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to EAU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Eau Claire (MSP to EAU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Eau Claire from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to EAU in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 1,508 seats were available on flights from MSP to EAU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 297 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to EAU that year.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to EAU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Eau Claire in 2009 was 21.85%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to EAU for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Eau Claire, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Eau Claire, WI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Eau Claire.
- There were 297 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Eau Claire in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 274 passengers from MSP to EAU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)