to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Eau Claire from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to EAU in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 1,508 seats were available on flights from MSP to EAU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 297 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to EAU that year.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to EAU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Eau Claire in 2009 was 21.85%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to EAU for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Eau Claire, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Eau Claire, WI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Eau Claire.
- There were 297 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Eau Claire in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 274 passengers from MSP to EAU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)