Book your MSP to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to YEG Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Edmonton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to YEG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Edmonton (MSP to YEG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to YEG for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to YEG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to YEG in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Edmonton from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 50,401 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Edmonton in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Shuttle America offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Edmonton, Canada.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 50,161 passengers from MSP to YEG in 2009.
- 75,006 seats were available on flights from MSP to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,401 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to YEG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Edmonton in 2009 was 70.4%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Edmonton.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find St George Utah Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Find the best San Luis Obispo Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.