to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to El Paso in 2009 was 74%.
- 212 seats were available on flights from MSP to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ELP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and El Paso from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to El Paso.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to El Paso, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ELP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to El Paso, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from MSP to ELP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ELP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to El Paso in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chicago? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Denver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.