Book your MSP to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ELP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to El Paso (MSP to ELP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to El Paso in 2009 was 74%.
- 212 seats were available on flights from MSP to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ELP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and El Paso from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to El Paso.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to El Paso, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ELP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to El Paso, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from MSP to ELP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ELP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to El Paso in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chicago? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Denver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.